Sunday 16 March 2014

About the blog

Hello and welcome to my blog :)

This little web page is dedicated to my obsession with one of the greatest symphonic metal bands out there - Epica. I started listening to them in 2008 and with their first album - The Phantom Agony - they introduced me to the genre and all the other great female fronted bands. I instantly fell inlove with Cry for the Moon and Sensorium and they are still one of my most beloved songs. My true obsession blossomed in 2009 - first with the amazing release of The Classical Conspiracy (which was the first album of Epica I have ever bought) and then with Design Your Universe - a truly amazing album.

More about my collection you can read in the next section. I also have prepared a small place for another obsession of mine - Lindsey Stirling - which has yet to be filled with photos. I will generally post about Epica and occasionally about Lindsey who is one of the most inspiring artists I have ever seen.

I am currently anticipating the release of Epica's new album - The Quantum Enigma. Until then I'll upload all the great gems in my collection and of course - I won't miss any important news about this amazing band.

If anyone is reading this - thank you for visiting my blog, I hope you found it as much enjoyable as it was for me to make it. :) If any fellow Epica fan and collector (or Lindsey fan) wishes to contact me - feel free to do so, I'll be more than happy to meet new amazing fans. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment